Wednesday 31 August 2011

Fright Fest Film - 2

The Fright Fest Film is moving at a faster pace then I imagined.

I have been talking to a few people about different things such as the script, music and where to film.

Since I came up with the idea I have written and storyboarded a short scene that happens in an abandoned cinema. I'm not sure if I will use yet for this film because I am not sure about the story yet. I will be meeting with Stephen Longbottom (SALmaions) and Jack Downs (@JackUps) on September 10th to discuss ideas, hopefully I will have a firm idea before the meeting and we can use the meeting to discuss how we are going to take the idea forward.

It is essential though, that the story is a new and different one. I don't want to make just another horror film. Just another killer killing people wearing a mask. I watched the brilliant Usual Suspects last night and it gave me the idea of making a horror film that has a twist ending thats so good nobody at all see's it  coming. I love this idea but the script would have to be perfect, but with the people I know and the people I have met I'm confident that a script could be perfect.

Today I will be jotting ideas down, mind-mapping and then start to focus on which idea's I  ay want to use.

Again if anybody wants to be involved or has any ideas contact me via twitter @james_voller or vollerjames@yahoo.co.uk


1 comment:

  1. Usual Suspects is a great film, one of my favourites and I love films with good twists.

    ReplyDelete